View Single Post
luvyrself
Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2015
136 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 27, 2019 at 07:17 AM

Most of us tell white lies and its a case of “no harm,no foul”. However, its usually just as easy to come up with a statement that is hazy but actually true. I try to almost always avoid lying because if I am caught doing it, the person wont trust me. My best friend really understands me because her son is bipolar and she doesn’t want to get me worrying and instead likes to get me thinking about researching something that might help me. However, I think she does this too much and I have recently called her on it. Because of my disorder I have mildly distorted perceptions sometimes, so tho I dont want to be obsessing about the wrong things, I dont need someone messing me up by giving me a distorted sense of reality. Example: She and her family have been taking a lot of day trips hundreds of miles out of town. I finally asked her if they were looking for retirement property. Then the whole story came out that her daughter was going to retire upstate. Then she said they would still keep their house in town. Well, now I dont know whether to believe that. They are spending $200,000 in their HOA on landscaping, which isn’t needed. That is something you want if you are going to sell. If she is going to be gone, I really need to move up my thoughts about moving near my son in San Diego. So I guess the truthfulness of what you might tell a stranger or a casual acquaintance and what you should tell a close friend if you want them to trust you would be different.

wellbutrin 75 mg, cut in half or higher dose as needed
Regular aerobic exercise
SKILLSET/KNOWLEDGE BASE:
Family Medical Advocate
Masters in Library Science
Multiple Subject Teaching Credential-15 yrs in public schools
luvyrself is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, mote.of.soul