View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 27, 2019 at 10:12 AM

I COMPLETELY understand what you mean, Franner! I completely agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! Try not to think too much about it! If you DO want to restart contact with him I completely agree with what saidso has already wisely suggested about just writing something casually! Even a simple "How are oyu doing? It's been a while!" should be enough! You can always clarify later in the discussion those things you've just mentioned it! That's just my opinion of course, but perhaps he's just been busy or has had other problems! It doesn't necessarely have ANYTHING to do whith you or how you behaved! Just try it out and see how it goes! Let us know how things are going for you, ok? WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU! THAT'S A PROMISE! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! THAT'S A PROMISE! WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU! THAT'S A PROMISE! WISH YOU GOOD LUCK! Let us know how things are going, ok? WE DO CARE! THAT'S A PROMISE! Sending many kind, safe, sweet, warm and WONDERFUL hugs to you, Franner, JUST LIKE YOU ARE!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote