View Single Post
Anonymous47864

Default May 27, 2019 at 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladytiger View Post
I haven't been in here in a long time. I left my last job last year I'm a contractor for a finance company sigh still doing phone work. The finance field is new to me as I only knew the it field.

Finance field is interesting again I'm going on 7 months into this job not exciting anymore like it was before. I'm very bored with phone work been doing it now for 5 years. I have started applying to jobs again that's not on the phones. I live in Arizona call center state hate it.

Yes it pays the bills and other things. I don't know what to do for a career like I said I enjoy finance field where I work there's other positions unless I get a series 6 license good knows when level 3 will ever be open. I got a write up based on my performance like really I don't have a degree in finance only in computers. They put me on a 60 day plan to improve if no improvement then it's a final written warning.

I don't want to feel like I gotta keep job hopping I'm really bored with being on the phones. Feels like a battle field with these customers. Sitting for 8 hours daily agitates me I'd rather do more physically. I miss working for the community colleges very hard to get hired I've had several interviews in the past. I still want to go back to work there but getting my foot back in that door again is hard.

My resume is nicely updated I have gotten calls from recruiters again. Still the same call center positions I don't want. So just needed to vent....

Ugh. I know all about needing to vent about work stuff. I hope something opens up that you enjoy. [emoji3590]
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote