View Single Post
Anonymous47864

Default May 27, 2019 at 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
I was having a panic attack 20 minutes earlier because of how terrible my anxiety has gotten and how scared I am of everything. Then the cats were fed. 2 out of 3 of them came. The one who usually comes quickly didn’t. My 3 and 5 year old nephews were up this weekend. I think they let him out when they were playing in the backyard. We looked all over the house. Then I looked around the garage. Then the backyard. Then the neighborhood. I put something on my towns Facebook page. My emotions are so scary right now. It’s like I’ve completely shut down. Is there anything else I can do right now? I am fuming at my nephews and sister and brother in law. It will be awhile before I forgive them for this. That cat was my rock. Every time I’d look at him I’d feel so much love for him.

I’m so sorry about your cat! I would be just as upset as you are if one of my pets was missing. Has this cat gotten out before? Do you think he can find his way home? Did you try calling local shelters or vet offices? I hope you find him. Keep us posted. [emoji3590]
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
happysobercrafter

Thanks for this!
happysobercrafter, Mountaindewed