View Single Post
PeachCream22

Member Since Jul 2013
287 hugs
given
Default May 28, 2019 at 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
Wow! I'm so sorry you're being treated so horribly, PeachCream22! THAT'S AN HORRIBLE BEHAVIOR TO PUT UP WITH! It definitely sounds like a VERY painful situation and you're VERY stroing for even being able to endure ALL OF THIS! I don't have a lot of advice to give to you unfortunately! I'm not sure if staying with your parents may actually be good for your own health though! Tell me, are there any friends or other family members you may move in with for a little bit at least? I guess it would make things really difficult with money and such! I'm not sure of how things work there in your University, but if it's proving to be too expensive, is it possible for you to just leave? How much time has passed since you began? I guess it isn't so easy otherwise you'd already have done it, but if you can, perhaps that's the best thing to do at the moment! Of course I'm not saying that you should give up your dreams, but sometimes we need to adjust to the reality of the situation! It is good that you have a Degree at least! Please do NOT feel guilty about choosing to pursue your Master's Degree! You are ABSOLUTELY right that they should have told you EARLIER that they couldn't afford it before getting angry at you! Were you able to talk with them about ALL OF THIS before making your decision? ither way, they've had ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to treat you that way! Please don't hurt yourself! I understand things are VERY HARD right now, but PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! Things CAN and WILL get better at some point, I'm sure of that! Keep looking for a job if you aren't already! Hopefully you'll be able to find something! Most important, PLEASE STAY SAFE! You need to take care of yourself and your own health before doing EVERYTHING ELSE! That must be the PRIORITY! Do you have a support system IRL besides your family? Any friends or other family member that you trust and who may be able to help you? Either way, you'll DEFINITELY find support here! YOU CAN BE SURE OF THAT! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! Please keep us updated on your situation as much as you possibly CAN if you WANT TO, ok? WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU! THAT'S A PROMISE! YOU'RE A STRONG, WONDERFUL PERSON! PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW THINGS ARE GOING FOR YOU! Sending many AWESOME, caring, generous, gentle, kind, safe, sensible, sweet, warm, and WONDERFUL hugs to you, PeachCream22, JUST LIKE YOU ARE!
Hi Mickey, thank you for your kind and supportive reply. I greatly appreciate it.

I cannot stay outside my parents' house. I do not have a car and my country literally has zilch public transport, and my friends live far away. If I stayed at a friends' house because of this, my family might scream at me more and kill me for 'imposing' on others.

I have not started my course yet!

I will not hurt myself, do not worry. I am hoping and trying to be grateful that my family has decided to take out this loan, no matter how much crap they throw at me.

My support system is my friends and my boyfriend

Again, thank you for your kind reply. No updates for now, just the loan thing I mentioned.
PeachCream22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Kbaker17