View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 29, 2019 at 06:15 AM

It seems like you're ALL going through an hard time, TeaFruit! I'm REALLY SORRY to hear that! From what you wrote it seems like your mother has always had these issues and that her mother's death has probably made things worse! That's what it looks like TO ME , anyway! Tell, me, does she see a therapist? Have you ever considered the option of making her seek professional help? Maybe that could help! She could learn new things and new ways to cope with her feelings and her loss! I'm not sure if she'd accept it or agree that she needs help and perhaps you've thought about that already! If you haven't just give it a try though! You've got nothing to lose! I'm afraind I don't have a lot of advice to give besides that! The best thing to do would be to just move outbut you've said that you can't at the moment! Perhaps you will be able to accumulate some money and to do that! I hope that you'll be able to do that soon! Can I ask you how old is your mother? If she continues like thisis it possible to send her to a facility care? I'm not sure! Just some thoughts for you! If she's a danger to ANYONE including HERSELF definitely call an hospital or the police! You have every right to protect yourself! I'm so sorry that you family has to put up with ALL OF THIS! It must be REALLY painful to see our loved ones get through ALL OF THIS! Just be patient and try to CAREFULLY consider your option, ok? Please keep us updated on your situation and let us know hwo things are going for you, your family, your mother and EVERYONE and what you decide to do! WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! WISH YOU GOOD LUCK! LET US KNOW HOW THINGS ARE GOING FOR YOU AND WHAT YOU DECIDE TO! WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU THAT'S A PROMISE! STAY SAFE AND TAKE GREAT CARE OF YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU'RE AWESOME, YOU MATTER, YOU HAVE VALUE AND YOU'RE WORTH IT! YOU'RE A STRONG AND WONDERFUL PERSON! SENDING MANY HUGS TO YOU, TEAFRUIT!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
luvyrself, Travelinglady