View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 29, 2019 at 08:26 AM

I don't have much more to add to what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could, mountainstream, so I won't repeaty myself too much! If you have ANY doubts about BPD and your Diagnosis, I'd suggesto to talk to your Pdoc about ALL OF THIS and see how it goes from there if you haven't already OF COURSE! Hopefully he/she will be able to clarify ANY DOUBTS you have and to help you! He/she's there to help you after all! Please don't be afrai to ask for help if you need it, ok? Remember that YOU MATTER and that YOU HAVE VALUE! You're IMPORTANT and YOU'RE WORTH IT! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! WISH YOU GOOD LUCK! LET US KNOW HOW THINGS ARE GOING FOR YOU AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN IF YOU CAN AND WANT TO, OK? WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU! THAT'S A PROMISE! TAKE GREAT CARE OF YOURSELF! SENDING MANY AWESOME, KIND, SAFE, WARM AND WONDERFUL HUGS TO YOU, MOUNTAINSTREAM, JUST LIKE YOU ARE!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, mountainstream, Thirty shades