View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default May 29, 2019 at 01:30 PM

luvyrself, I didn't know they charged for setting up Meet Ups. I didn't get far enough into inquiring about that at meetup.com to learn such a thing. That's a bummer! I'm not sure how many people that visit here live in my neck of the woods. I do live in a rather densely populated part of the US. I live in central NJ. Getting to even more populated places (i.e. NYC and Philly) is extremely stressful for me, even going with my husband. I used to do it a lot (especially to NYC because there is a convenient train to there), but it costs a lot. I can't drive there. Only my husband will. The train ticket would be about $30 RT and then in NYC it's expensive between taxi/subway and food or whatever else you'd do. There are also parking fees at my local train station, if you can even find a spot.

wonderluster, that's great that you got back into higher functioning. It sounds exciting that you are an actor and again traveling the world. I used to be an avid traveler, but it's become harder as I aged and my illness worsened. Traveling abroad has become especially difficult, especially since 9-11.

Last edited by Anonymous46341; May 29, 2019 at 01:49 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
wonderluster