View Single Post
Anonymous45634

Default May 29, 2019 at 09:15 PM

is this your first job?
is it a chain pizza place or a private owned one?

i ask about the chain place because you could complain to the home office but in the long run that would make your life even worse..
she did offer you ear buds even if they were nasty...so she was in compliance.

if this is your first job, well then i hate to say it but i would try to tough it out...work is work. some bosses are jerks. some work places are not fun. and since you have called around and no one is hiring, you have a choice work or be unemployed.

if it is a chain place there might be an issue with you having to be hired because of your disability. that might be where some of the anger is coming from. or it could be that in the past they have hired disabled employed in the past and it has not worked out. she may be expecting issues with you. not your fault but it happens. you walked in and explained you have issues and possibly need accommodations and you pushed her buttons.

my suggestion: go to work. stay with it. do your best. keep up a good attitude. Show them you are a hard worker and don't shy away from a challenge. quitting work will show it got hard and you left after a short time...this will look like crap on your resume (especially if you say she was mean and nasty and yelled..not the grown up thing..it's work, not play time) get the experience, grow the resume. will it be fun? no. will it suck? maybe. but in life you get stuck working at jobs that may not be the best, most enjoyable ever. but $$ pays bills...which in reality is what you need to survive. good luck.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote