bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face May 29, 2019 at 10:08 PM

Well I met with my pdoc today.....
Dr.O is going to hook me up with a substance abuse counselor. She is with the center called victory and they utilize a 12 step program which I do not want to use and pdoc knows that.
sigh
Also, she too is cutting out my klonipin.

She said it is just not right her prescribing it since I drink.

I am at .5mg at night but wants me to go to .25mg at night for 3 weeks then discontinue that. I think that is too quick.

I have enough to taper it slower than that.

Like 1/2 and 1/4 pill=.375mg x2 weeks

then .25mg x 2 weeks

then .125mg x 2 weeks

then discontinue. That is 6 weeks, not 3.

She wants me to start taking the regular melatonin one hour before bed time(let it dissolve in my mouth first then swallow)

then take the long acting one right at bedtime.

She thinks the zyprexa should make me sleepy enough.

I am nervous about this.
I have been on klonipin for almost 2 decades! and regular melatonin never helped me before.
I guess I have to at least try.
Jeff is gone until saturday.

On a different note: I accidentally met up with a "meet up" group of women who let me join them while I was at fat pats.

It is a social group that go out to dinner/a meal twice a month. There were 10 of us and they were very nice and friendly. Some were drinking beer others just drank water. And the woman right across from me was eating her burger with out the bun. I asked her if she was doing a low carb diet and she was. So maybe I could join these ladies and do something different. Hey I might even make a friend!
The organizer of the group helped me get the app on my phone...I would have never been able to do that so I thanked her.

Her name is Nina. I met a jennifer and a molly. Don't know the rest of the gals names. Nina seemed to be the oldest in the group.
Will see how that goes.
bizi
who is doing a load of scrubs and it is beeping at me...it is done drying!

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Innerzone