View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Default May 29, 2019 at 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunedOut View Post
SilverTrees, for being tired, these are some really good quotes.

Yes, Happy Crafter and Skeezyks bring so much good to PC. I remember that Skeezyks was the first one to send me a welcome message when I joined in 2016. I remember when HappyCrafter asked me to be a friend under a different username.

There are many good people here at PC. Many of us are trying to overcome trauma, gain understanding, connect to others, vent frustrations and so much more.

I understand what it is to be ashamed. I didn't protect my children adequately at times. I bumbled so much and am still bumbling things. I am still trying to help them recover but it is much harder when you miss opportunities. I can forgive myself if I make amends. I feel good about myself when I do the right thing but it is so important to reach out for help from others when you are overwhelmed. So many of us lead isolated lives and the little spark we can sometimes give each other can make us see more clearly a better path.

Peace to all.
Tuned Out, this is a wonderful message. Thank you for the kind words.

I like your use of "bumble" and "bumbling." That sounds like me. My whole life I've been sort of bumbling along and just trying to do my best.

Yes, excellent point about isolation....so true for many of us bumblers!

Peace and hope to you and your children. I am glad you can forgive yourself. You deserve it
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
happysobercrafter, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
happysobercrafter, TunedOut