Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2010
3,133 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 30, 2019 at 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne2.0 View Post
I have different issues/triggers but I understand what it feels like to be set off by something about T and have it dog you after session. Once T started waving his hands in a particular way (animated talking) and I was gone. Next session I could talk about it. It sounds you have a great understanding of what created the situation and know how to move forward to get to a better place. I think you have a good T who can be responsive to you.
Thanks Anne2.0
T is very sensitive not to trigger me in any way that he knows of from other clients. My triggers are so out there random that it is hard to avoid and I know some days it must feel to him like he is walking in an abandoned land mine field. I think I could have been OK with even 2 or 3 of the things that went wrong/off before and during session but there were like 20. T has encouraged me to stay in touch while he is gone next week (it is work not family so I am OK with that) and has even encouraged email until I can get more settled again. He knows I want to go inpatient but there are not any good programs here... just 72hr holds for emergencies where they push prescription drugs... not the path we are on. I know when he gets back the 10th we should have an easier time connecting.

Wild eyed with fear
-Blackmoores Night
Omers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty