View Single Post
Rachelle1

Member Since May 2019
4 hugs
given
Default May 30, 2019 at 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by precaryous View Post

My opinion, you love the feelings you manufacture from this person. You love and miss the person you make him out to be. He’s not showing you love or protection. But he’s showing you who he really is! A person that cares for you does not treat you the way this whacko is treating you.
This hits the nail on its head. I love the feelings I manufacture from this person : it's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by precaryous View Post
I don’t know if he’s pathologically narcissistic, has some sort of dementia, is on drugs...but just from the bit you are telling me, his judgement is obviously impaired. And if I can see that, his colleagues can see that.

I’m not a therapist but I absolutely believe you have paternal, maybe even maternal transference for him.

Please do not wait as long as I did to get out. He frauded me out of money. At close to the end he wanted me to see a neurologist to help get return referrals for him, he said.
But now, looking back, I believe he was gathering support to commit me to a state hospital to discredit and silence me.

Please continue your search for a female therapist. This guy has already hurt you severely. Please don’t let him hurt you any more.
I think you're right it may be a mix of paternal and maternal transference.
He even frauded you out of money and tried to silence you.. Oh, Precaryous, . I can not mention the things my previous doctor did to try to silence me here, since I am afraid my story becomes too recognizable. But the lenghts these doctors go to to cover up their tracks, is astonishing. They don't care at all what happens to you, and whether you survive their abuse or not, as long as they can cover up their tracks, I learned that the hard way also.
Rachelle1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
precaryous

Thanks for this!
precaryous