Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 30, 2019 at 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrad123 View Post
Yeah that’s a good idea. For now I think I’ll just refrain from sending. Both yesterday and today he emphasized that our agreement has been that I can send as many emails as I want, and he will read them. It was nice of him to say that, I’m just not sure what to do with it yet. I took it as a green light to go ahead and email, but I still feel a little hurt and want to hold back to show him I don’t need this from him. That being said, I don’t necessarily feel like I need a response to every email. Sometimes I might just want to get something off my chest.
With former T probably 80 percent she just read, no response, but none actually needed. 10 percent she answered on her own accord and another 10 percent she answered because I specifically asked for an answer. I understand not necessarily needing a response, and just wanting to get something off of your chest. I think it would be hard though to never receive a response. I would feel unheard even if I knew T read them. Not saying that is your experience. Just what I think I would feel. I don't email current T and although that has its drawbacks, it does in a way simplify my life. I do tend to journal more. But sometimes I do wish I could drop her a line in the midst of something. It's hard to hold onto it for sometimes a few weeks at a time. HUGS Kit

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, Lrad123