View Single Post
ConfusedAFboutpeeps

Member Since May 2019
Trig May 31, 2019 at 05:19 AM

Hi there! I'm new here. I had an issue a while back in regards to my mother-in-law, who happens to be lesbian. I'd really just want some affirmation here; My husband's mother has always been quite touchy-feely. Last time she came to visit she crept up on me while I was in the kitchen and literally whacked my butt with her hand. At first I thought it was my husband (which would have been irritating enough, right?!). When I realised it was her I told her right then and there not to touch me. She backed off. This time she's visiting again (about a year has passed since the last visit, she lives overseas), and she hasn't done it to me but has now done it to my 7 year old daughter --- during my daughter's gymnastics class at school! She also used to mention to me how she's always put lavender in her panty-drawers (she mentioned this about 3 times at her last visit with us, and always when nobody else was around to hear it, saying it really quickly as if she's secretly getting off on telling me this). This time around she's crept up on me while I'm at the kitchen sink, and instead of asking me to move so she can throw something away into the bin (which lives under the sink) is suddenly standing right next to me, putting her hand on my leg, tickling me (fairly close to my groin, I might add), instead of asking me to move. I found this so highly inappropriate I didn't even know what to say except: 'can you see I'm busy at the sink? I'll move in a minute!' She backed off. Then when I hung up the washing she was watching me hang up my bra and said: 'are you looking forward to your titillation later?' I answered with: 'my what?' She said: 'your hair appointment later today.' I mean, seriously. Why say it like that? I'm seriously grossed out at the moment, thinking about all of this. Writing it down has made it more real, even. What is this problem she has? Sexual frustration? Is she coming on to me? I'm really just interested in the whole psychology behind it.

Last edited by bluekoi; May 31, 2019 at 10:18 AM.. Reason: Add triggger icon.
ConfusedAFboutpeeps is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, Anonymous44076, Open Eyes, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks