View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 31, 2019 at 12:13 PM

Please don't be so hard on yourself, Sisabel! You've been a good mother! I'm sure of that! You did the best you could and that's what matters! After all you were still able to provide ALL the basic necessities for your children, like food, school and, most importantly, Love. Everyone make mistakes but please don't beat yourself over it, ok? It casn happen! As far as you giving them money and gifts, that's YOUR DECISION! I feel like you don't really owe them anything especially if they're being ungrateful to you and won't even let you be involved in their baby's dalife! Just buy some simple gifts during the important occasions but don't expect too much out of them! Like I've said, they're NOT ENTITLED to any gifts or money from you! Just be kind to yourself? No need to feel guilty! You're not doing anything wrong! Take GREAT care of yourself! You'll find support here! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! Take GREAT car eof yourself, ok? WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU! THAT'S A PROMISE! Please be kind to yourself! Sending many kind, safe, sweet, warm AND WONDERFUL HUGS TO YOU, SISABLE, JUST LIKE YOU ARE!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote