View Single Post
rukspc

Member Since Feb 2014
39 hugs
given
Default May 31, 2019 at 04:29 PM

Actually the subject should be ...

"My boyfriend and I don't live together ... what's your opinion?"

I just helped my boyfriend (of 2 years) move out of his apartment. It was so nice to be able to hop over after work because he lived so close, but he decided that he needs to move on since he'd been there for 3 years (+ the mgmt was getting [emoji1361]). So he will be living with his parents and I will be at my sister's. Both places are on the opposite sides of town in the 'burbs, about 20 miles going each direction - north and south - from the city. My main concern was the distance and having our personal time together. Now, we're going to meet up and then go home at the end of the night.

Last night was our final night at his apartment. It's kind of weird to not have a central space to go anymore, but we have talked about how this situation is temporary (6 months to a year) and we'll look forward to getting a place together once we pay down some bills, save money, etc.

I feel like we broke up lol. Anyway, what advice can you give to me to be optimistic about the future? It sucks that we won't get to see each other that much and winters here are brutal. So once winter comes we will see each other even less [emoji21] but I keep telling myself that it'll be okay and there's nothing to worry about. Help!

Last edited by rukspc; May 31, 2019 at 05:21 PM..
rukspc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
hvert, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky