View Single Post
Raistlin00

Member Since Mar 2019
Default May 31, 2019 at 04:57 PM

It's fine, Rome wasn't built in a day, and the foundation under me still needs work. I like challenges, and I view this as a challenge. I have a good plan I think, and my strategy has sound logistics, and can survive enemy contact, which means if stuff goes wrong, it won't collapse.

Despite not being the best person, I after this profound life changing moment, intend to correct the path I was on and do some good in this world.It's not about trying to buy me way into heaven either, I think if God exists that wouldn't be good enough.

You have to sincerely wish to change in your heart. Thankfully despite typing like a sociopath at times on social media I am not a sociopath. I can't help the fact I was born with this mental illness, but I won't let it define me or control my life.

I was saved by blind chance, my mom being a mom noticed something not right with me, and got me 302ed. I was going to kill myself and I had the means and will. I'm alive. For whatever the reason I am here. I am now left with a choice. Continue to walk your path of selfishness and sin, or walk one in the light, and try to do some good.I have a chance to do some good with my flawed existence, and I intend to do just that. I get the message God was trying to send me loud and clear. Thankfully he gave me that chance, and didn't just let me burn in hell. I am grateful. Now is the time to act tho. Which is why I asked you what advice you had. Any help along this journey is much appreciated,
Raistlin00 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote