Thread: Update on me
View Single Post
Toller

Member Since Feb 2009
Default May 31, 2019 at 07:02 PM

Back on after several months and a lot has happened, particularly the last 2 to 3 months. A while back I posted that the abuser of my daughter had been found guilty of his crimes and it was only this day that he eventually got sentenced after numerous delays. He has gotten a life sentence by the way and by that it is a full life sentence, he will be behind bars for the rest of his natural life. He will die in prison.

Anyhow, my three children had been put into kinship care with their grandmother (my ex's mother) and I had been fighting with Social Work for a very long time to try and get my children into my care. Just one of my concerns which not only myself had brought up was that she was unfit and unable to look after them. No matter what I said to Social Work they completely ignored me. So at the end of March the grandmother died of a severe stroke. There was too much stress on her but yet she brought it on herself so I am not going to give pity to anyone like that and she wasn't good for the children either. It's a pity it took a death for changes to happen but it's not like the Social Work hadn't been told or warned about how unfit she was. Again deaf ears on the part of Social Work. I'm really pissed off with Social Work. After her passing away the children had been put into the care of the grandmothers sister who after a few weeks said she couldn't look after them anymore. She is unfit as well so no surprise there either but hey Social Work seem to think the best option is to place children with elderly unfit people. Eventually Social Work handed my three children to me, so I have had them since the end of April. I had to give up my work to give full time care to them. The children are much happier now and improving. All of this should have happened right at the beginning though instead they threw every barrier that they could in my way and prevent me getting my own children. New Social Workers came on board and the original ones have somehow disappeared. Hmmmmm? Everything changed when the new ones took over.

Further to this and it has kicked off today due to the sentencing finally been given, my ex is all over social media and I wouldn't be surprised if she is lynched. If I were her right now I would be getting as far away as possible as soon as possible. Her part in what happened is highly questionable. She is playing dumb and playing a victim. But that is only going to last so long. She has constantly lied and she has been found out on a lot of them and her own family have publicly disowned her and don't want anything to do with her, she has lost all her friends, they are not backing her up anymore. To make matters worse, I only found out today that she had moved a woman and a man into her house. What makes it bad is that the woman has had children removed from her as she had been abusing them and the man has recently come out of prison though it's not known for what. And... my ex has been claiming (as part of her 'covering her backside' excuse) that she is afraid of men, has panic attacks and can't go outside. So the smart move is to take a man into your home who has recently came out of prison. Very smart. Also she is so afraid of men that she has been dating several on websites, this is confirmed and evidence to prove it.

My only worry just now is that her name is out there now and a lot of the folks giving all the hate know her, but not only that, know the children and where they go to school. I don't want the kids to be dragged into this. I hope they stay away.
Toller is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote