Elder

Member Since Jul 2017
9,930 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 31, 2019 at 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunedOut View Post
SilverTrees, for being tired, these are some really good quotes.

Yes, Happy Crafter and Skeezyks bring so much good to PC. I remember that Skeezyks was the first one to send me a welcome message when I joined in 2016. I remember when HappyCrafter asked me to be a friend under a different username.

There are many good people here at PC. Many of us are trying to overcome trauma, gain understanding, connect to others, vent frustrations and so much more.

I understand what it is to be ashamed. I didn't protect my children adequately at times. I bumbled so much and am still bumbling things. I am still trying to help them recover but it is much harder when you miss opportunities. I can forgive myself if I make amends. I feel good about myself when I do the right thing but it is so important to reach out for help from others when you are overwhelmed. So many of us lead isolated lives and the little spark we can sometimes give each other can make us see more clearly a better path.

Peace to all.
@TunedOut,

I can relate to the bumbling and I still bumble too! Are you children learning about recovery and how it can help them better themselves? xoxoxoxox

"Love you.
Take care of you.

Be true to you.

You are the only you,
you will ever know the best.

Reach for YOUR stars.

You can reach them better
than anyone else ever can."

Landon Clary Eason
Grateful Sobriety Fangirl Since 11-16-2007

Happy Sober Crafter
happysobercrafter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote