View Single Post
Rose76
Legendary

Member Since Mar 2011
5,341 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 31, 2019 at 09:29 PM

The kind of behavior that these two people, your ex and former friend, have engaged in is not what I believe makes a good foundation for a great, wonderful life. If you are imagining them as having tons of new happiness and a marvelous future ahead, while you are left to drink only from a bitter cup, then I think you are not understanding how life tends to go. They will have their own miseries waiting for them down the road. They may hide that very well, but there will be a lot going on that you won't know about . . . and it won't all be good.

These are two people inclined to be treacherous. I don't think their life is going to be a constant walk in a rose garden. You may be better off having the both of them out of your life. Now you're free to find good, loyal people to invest your time and interest in. That can take a lot of time and a lot of looking, but there are good people out there - people who don't find it easy to betray a friend.

Stop imagine these two as happy and laughing and knowing only joy and satisfaction. You won't know what they're doing. Pain comes into every life.
Rose76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Azzurrella