View Single Post
tecomsin
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
736 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 01, 2019 at 10:31 AM

I don't share about some aspects of my past because of this section of the community guidelines

Quote:
"Pedophiles, rapists, and others that have abused another individual physically, psychologically, emotionally or sexually (generally real or acted-upon) are not welcome here because our focus is on support for victims of such abuse; the two are not compatible with one another. Exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis."
It's that others that have abused another individual part.

I see most of the posts on PC are about being a victim of abuse but I think it is also common for victims to become abusers at times themselves. And not taking responsibility for one's actions limits the kind of recovery an individual can have because the character defects that drove them to behave that way are not ever addressed.

Instead people remain stuck in perpetual victimhood, when in fact they can also be perpetrators of abuse.

I wouldn't post here about my own experience because I am afraid of getting kicked off pc or being judged, but I admire the courage it takes to admit to being a bully.

2.5 mg olanzapine
tecomsin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
happysobercrafter

Thanks for this!
happysobercrafter, MuseumGhost