View Single Post
Betty_Banana
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2011
314 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 01, 2019 at 07:15 PM

As I said in another thread Dnester,I'm not going to really offer advice and opinions anymore .I don't want to add to this harm you're doing to yourself by going from site to site asking and talking about the same topics and comparing your replies.

I personally feel it's not right for you to post here what someone on another site replied to you.And it's not right for you to be posting the replies you're getting here on other sites either. You're even have the same username so it's very obvious what you're doing.

I also think it's not right that you're even giving out this site's address through PM so those members can come here and read and then talk crap about members replies.

It's going to get to the point where people are not going to want to respond to you at all.Why would they want to waste their time writing out what they think is a helpful reply just for you to copy it on other sites and ask their opinion of what they've said?

I personally find what you're doing offensive and I'm sure other members probably do too.
Betty_Banana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote