View Single Post
RoseFireLite

Member Since Jun 2019
Confused Jun 02, 2019 at 07:45 PM

All of my life I have been told that Guys don't make passes at girls who are fat and wear glasses. Since I was a baby my mother has been my eminey and we have zero like or love for each other. I'm in a new relationship with someone who is 20 years younger than me and I love him but I don't think that he wants me as much as I want him. I feel like an elephant and just know that I'm not beautiful but he said that he thinks I am beautiful. He also seems to be loved by everyone of the female peseruasiom. We can be great together and when we are not well it's all bad! Our fights are never loud and violent that is a first for me. I want so much more what it would be I don't know. I don't know if I'm looking for someone to help me with this but I would like to see myself in a different light than I do now. How do I explain to him that he can be a great help with this whole thing and that I'm not able or being stuck past issues. He has said that he has never said that I am ugly or fat but he doesn't say anything different either.
RoseFireLite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
KD1980, Travelinglady, TunedOut