Thread: Update on me
View Single Post
Toller

Member Since Feb 2009
Default Jun 03, 2019 at 07:48 AM

Well... on Saturday my ex got police protection with a police car sitting outside her house all day and on Sunday she was seen leaving with bags. There's a whole level of hate for her, none of the neighbours want her on the street, she lied to them and now as it turns out lied to her own family as well as the lies to me, the health professionals and the police. No doubt she has lied to Social Work as well which partly explains why Social Work did their best in shutting me out but how could they not see through her lies in over a year? They knew of the lies she told everyone else, none of her stories added up, she contradicted herself and the stories kept changing to suit. She is a scheming and manipulative bully. She plays dumb but she knows exactly what she is doing. She's great at telling only part of a story and letting you fill in the blanks with all sorts of sordid details. It's not so much in what she says, it's what she doesn't say. She leads you on to believe something that it is not and always turns things around on you. She has never taken the blame or responsibility of her actions and always blames others for her wrongdoings. I was constantly blamed for everything when I was living with her and was always my fault. Eventually when I left her it was because she had an affair. She told the kids that she had kicked me out because I was having an affair?? Anyhow I have the guys name and mobile number of who she was having the affair with and a fair few of their texts between each other, and she was even lying to him with her sob stories. She makes herself out to be weak and vulnerable to make you pity her and take her side. But now everybody knows what she is like and it would be best for her to remain away, she is definitely not safe to show her face around town. I think she even believes her own lies, that's how she acts. She will defend the lie until proven against her then suddenly it changes to something else.
Toller is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote