Thread: Playroom ?
View Single Post
saidso
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2018
165 hugs
given
Default Jun 03, 2019 at 12:14 PM

Well, I had few toys as a child, so at one point friends gave me bears. They gave me bears and bears (mostly but not all second hand one). Now we are moving house and I need a special accommodation to move all those bears.

Yes it's embarrassing. Although some friends gave them to me, not everyone who comes into my house is a special friend => plumbers, tax collectors & etc.
Certainly I wouldn't want my work colleagues to gossip about this.

It's up to you to draw the line. I don't suppose a significant other would want to sleep with my bears for example. However, getting older I started to realise that most people are a little odd one way and another. I didn't have a typical childhood so why should I be a typical adult.

It's like revealing other personal stuff. People who just come for dinner won't want to know you so intimately.

Reminds me of a famous house in my city which was left for posterity by a C18 interior designer. He had his secret playground in the basement with masonic stuff and Egyptian antiquities including mummies! Use to invite his best friends down for a drink after dinner. Sorry, I always have to smile at the different sides of human nature.

Saidso

oh god I am struggling today, help me to remember how to stay connected and human!

remember: the nut shell against human predators and my own fear!
saidso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Elio, Quietmind 2