View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 03, 2019 at 05:22 PM

I feel hopeful and encouraged.I guess I am struggling a bit with the depression but am nowhere near giving up like when I was depressed and going into psychosis.I am feeling hesitant cos I am speaking to my narc sister via text about my mum's welfare and the texts have got chatty and talk has turned to housework and gardening and how I struggle with it,but I know she doesn't care she used to tire me out with arguments so I couldn't have the strength to do it and she used to sabotage things in my house so they'd go wrong and things would get messed up and I couldn't cope with the mess and go into depression,get physically weak and she'd mess with my mind so much i'd go into psychosis.She was trying to drive me to suicide and now I am chatting to her as if that never happened.I haven't forgotten it though and I know she is only using me and doesn't care about me or love me she hates me and wants me dead.I feel sad about that.

At least I am struggling alone now and coming out on top,instead of struggling alone and going under into rock bottom suicidal psychosis because of her abusing me.I need to stop treating her like a normal sister and keep my distance.

Hugs from:
healingme4me