View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 05, 2019 at 06:18 AM

I'M SO SORRY YOU'RE HURTING SO MUCH, GOLDEN_EVE!!!!! I understand things must be REALLY HARD for you right now, but PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! Remember that ALL OF THIS is temporary and that you will feel better at some point! I PROMISE YOU THAT! Just remember to take GREAT care of yourself! THIS WILL PASS! We're ALL here for you to support you if you need it or even simply to listen to you! I won't tell you what you need to do because I'm sure you know that already! Just stay stafe, ok? WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU! THAT'S A PROMISE! Please remember to take GREAT care of yourself like I'm sure you're already doing! YOU'RE A STRONG, WONDERFUL PERSON! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS I POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! I hope things will get better soon for you! Please keep us updated AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN if you can and want to of course! Sending many AWESOME, kind, safe, sweet, warm, wise and WONDERFUL HUGS TO YOU, GOLDEN_EVE, JUST LIKE YOU ARE!!!!!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40643