View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 05, 2019 at 02:17 PM

I wish I've had more legal advice to give to you and your friend, G lady! I'm REALLY HAPPY that sarahsweets was able to look for some information about that at least! Hopefully that will help a little bit! It's certainli HORRIBLE that your friend is getting humiliated like this and I certainly hope that you'll BOTH be able to find a solution! You're BOTH in my thoughts and prayers! I hope things will work out for him! Let us know if there's ANYTHING AT ALL that we can do to HELP YOU OUT and WE'LL DO IT! THAT'S A PROMISE! Please keep us updated on your and your friend's situation AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN IF YOU CAN AND WANT TO, OK? I HOPE THINGS WILL GET BETTER SOON FOR YOUR FRIEND! WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU BOTH! Sending many AWESOME, kind, safe, sweet, warm, wise and WONDERFUL HUGS TO YOU AND YOUR FRIEND, G LADY, JUST LIKE YOU BOTH ARE! PLEASE BELIEVE THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE AND PLEASE REMEMBER THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE AND YOU BOTH KNOW THAT EVEN IF IT'S DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949