View Single Post
Franner

Member Since May 2019
1 hugs
given
Default Jun 06, 2019 at 08:32 AM

I have good news and bad news.

The good news: he replied me a while after I sent him the aforementioned message. He said he didn't pass any exam (he's at university). But he didn't reply directly to the message I sent a month ago, he just said so. So that makes me wonder if it's true or not. In either case, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and I encouraged him saying that failing an exam didn't define him in any way because it's a completely normal thing and to never give up and keep working. I also asked if it's possible to do a remedial exam or something else in order to not repeat the course again.

The bad news: he hasn't replied yet and I'm afraid he won't log in for a long time again, despite he has been logging every day in the whole week before sending him the message. Coincidence? I was starting to think I did something wrong again. This silent treatment is killing me. I also considered not logging in the website ever again and hide my head in the sand like an ostrich. But then I realized that wouldn't change anything and that I would miss the opportunity to meet great people who are worth chatting with just because someone doesn't reply me.

Thank you all for your kind help and support. I don't know what would have happened if I hadn't asked this here. It's amazing how a simple message is enough to let someone know I'm awaiting a reply instead of that lengthy message of mine. I'm also glad I asked this because now I know I'm not alone and I felt understood. I may post something here again, especially about the disastrous friendships I've had so far. Once again, thanks for your help.
Franner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AspiringAuthor