Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 06, 2019 at 01:19 PM

Just saw this thread SilverTrees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
That I am so indecisive. It can be a virtue in that I have compassion for others because I can be sympathetic about what might have motivated them to act out in unhelpful ways. Other times, the way I see two sides of the same issue makes me feel paralyzed and split--it makes me feel crazy and helpless. If I could get mad more, I think it would protect me but I have sympathy for everyone, even bad actors. It is a curse.

[QUOTE=SilverTrees;6539868]4. What is your greatest extravagance?

Spending more money than I should on my children and students.

Quote:
Bonus question today

5. What is your current state of mind?
Unable to concentrate on my job because of a serious issue in progress with someone in my family. I was finally able to be decisive enabling me to summon the the will to obtain help for them. Made the decision to comment no more than on it. The person is going through a lot right but it is their story. Only they have the ability to tell it properly. I pray for them a lot.

SilverTrees, I am glad you are feeling less depressed right now.

Quote:
6. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
??? Maybe sloth/laziness. Sometimes we need to stop and smell the roses. Sometimes, if we don't spend time just resting and doing nothing we cannot be the best version of ourselves.

Thanks for the thread SilverTrees, I would like to TunedOut but can't, so here I am.
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123