Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Jun 06, 2019 at 04:15 PM

Here's the FAQ regarding deleting one's account along with a link to it:

"When you delete your account on Psych Central, all of your posts will remain but your username will be changed to AnonymousXXXXXX (where XXXXXX equals a random number). This helps to anonymize the information you posted here, something that many appreciate since the Internet has a long memory. We do not allow members to delete or cancel their own accounts, and we do not delete accounts if you have no posts."

"In order to delete your account, please send a private message (PM) to Any Administrator (but not DocJohn). Only an Administrator can cancel accounts, which is done as a batch process once a week (sorry, no exceptions). All of your posts will remain in the community when you cancel your account."

"Once your account has been deleted, it cannot be undone or restored. So please consider your request carefully. If you've voluntarily left Psych Central and asked that your account be deleted, you are welcome back anytime (but you'll have to create a brand new account from scratch). We do not bestow old account privileges on new accounts from old members."

https://psychcentralforums.com/faq.p...ni#faq_removal

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
HowDoYouFeelMeow?, MickeyCheeky, sabby