View Single Post
FearLess47

Member Since Apr 2019
267 hugs
given
Default Jun 06, 2019 at 05:25 PM

I think (for me) reading @Amyjay living in the "now" made me feel a bit jealous at first. Because for me, time is a huge neurotic obsessive thing. Must be early. Must write notes. Must plan. Must think ahead. Must figure out before. Etc...And so my T and pdoc have both said to me that the most important thing for me to learn, is to be in the here and now. This present moment.

But I knew that your "dealing with this minute right here" was because of the unpredictable nature of this certain set of super powers.

I have a planner, a clipboard carrying, must know, must list, must maker senserer inside....and she hates not knowing the time. What day it is. Etc. And if someone asks me for a piece of information like "Hey how was your event yesterday?" If I am not aware of WTF they are asking me about, I have to kind of go through the card shuffler in my mind and ask "anyone? anyone? what event might this person mean? what day was yesterday?" Then I usually can answer. But feel totally disconnected to having been at the event at all.

Sending love to all....yesterday, today and tomorrow.
FL47