View Single Post
Trace14
Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2014
2,762 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 06, 2019 at 09:24 PM

So sometime around the end of April I found a property(lot) for sale that I used to play on as a child. It butted up to my mom's lot, in a wooded area. This area was part of an Old Town Settlements , Moravian. I'm sure there are some interesting markers on those properties. Anyway, when I saw it I contacted the owner and made an offer quiet a bit lower than the asking price. I called mom and let her know about it and she was all excited and wanting to look into the property history as well. She offered to pay for the property but I told her I would get it. Since she is my only heir, and I am hers it didn't seem to make much difference on who bought it, or who's name it was in. The Owner accepted my offer and I bought the lot.

Since then my mom has not spoken to me and we used to talk daily. I would say I was surprised but she used to do this to me as a child and would withdrawn her love and attention if she was not getting her way. I moved out from her house when I was 16, because she wanted to charge me rent when I started working a part time job. My dad was paying child support and felt she was abusing the situation. So when I moved out I had to move all my furniture myself and she told me she didn't want anything else to do with me. For over a year we didn't talk.

I want to have a relationship with her, she's in her eighties. But how can I when I feel so hurt, angry and abandoned by her again?

"Caught in the Quiet"
Trace14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, hvert, MickeyCheeky, Mopey, Open Eyes, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky