View Single Post
Anonymous40643

Default Jun 07, 2019 at 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazedandConfused254 View Post
I am deeply sadenned that you are going through all of this! It's great that you have witnessed a turnaround in your hub's behavior but it's always important to remember that you are unique and have your individual needs, thus continual assertion of your boundaries is necessary. You have a right to seek a marriage counselor without being controlled. This also extends to your closest friends and family members. You can speak up if you are screamed at or have seen too much temper. You have a right to end any relationship, from casual to romantic, that's not founded on security and love. Most importantly, you are a worthy, loveable, and thoughtful person with your own story, strenghts, and weaknesses! I hope you remember you have my support and everyone else's here; you are very much valued despite everything you're going through!
awwwww, thank you SO very much for your kind words and supportive encouragement!

I agree with everything you wrote! You are so right on about all your points. I do have these rights, and I am definitely aware of it. I have made my voice known, and I will not be controlled OR silenced. If that is how he wants things to be, I will most definitely walk away..... but he does seem to have come around to a very different place than he has expressed before. So there's some hope... like I just wrote above. A sliver of hope. Thank you. (((((((hugs))))))))
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky