View Single Post
sinking
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2012
1,218 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 09, 2019 at 01:23 PM

Yes, i guess you're right Mopey. Until it wont be possible anymore...

Today was a good day. I even went at my parents for lunch, shower, seeing the cats and chat a bit with parents.

But im VERY worried and VERY anxious for tomorrow. Should see pdoc but we dont have an appt. So i dont know when.
T may offer me a session, but again i dont know what time.
The most important thing is i have a phone T appt. at around 3:30pm and i hope the other two wont be at the same time. I owe my exT to be there on the phone with him at the time he fixed because it should have been a normal session but i refused to go and talk in person. So he accepted my suggestion for a phone call. So i owe it to him to be punctual and not in a rush or on the streets.

Im so worried and anxious the three things will overlap and i dont want to be so stressed.

My friend could also come to visit me. She just texted me asking what time she could come but i dont know. Evening maybe should be better, since the other appts should have already taken place. I was kind of hoping my friend wouldnt ask to come but it should be nice to have her here and chat a bit... i hope I'll be able to do everything tomorrow. But i repeat it: IM SO WORRIED AND ANXIOUS FOR TOMORROW. I know its not something that matters, but it does matter a lot to me. Please anyone, be with me and send good energies... Thank you

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky