View Single Post
Anonymous45634

Default Jun 09, 2019 at 02:06 PM

I am on facebook...I get friend requests from people all the time who have the same breed of dog I have. if I don't know you I don't accept. same from people I knew in high school...graduated over 40 yrs ago..if ican't remember you or better yet remember you didn't talk to me, I don't friend you. if I think you are a jerk...well you get the idea. just because someone wants to be your "friend" doesn't mean you have to let them.

if someone asks why I unfriend them I say why..don't like their posts, don't agree, what ever. usually people don't ask but if they do I am honest. don't waste time worrying "if" someone were to pressure you into a friendship.

don't bite the bullet, block his sorry butt and if someone says something third party either explain why or tell them it is not of their business.

I had a good friend's fiancé who was a total *** ..posted things that he knew would get a rise out of people just so he could torment them...I played along & got sucked in and it bothered me. felt I couldn't do anything because he was the fiancé...finally...I said enough. I have never met him, he's not my friend, she is. so I blocked and unfriended him. life is much easier now. i'm still good friends with her.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
KD1980