View Single Post
yellow_fleurs
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2018
1,265 hugs
given
Default Jun 09, 2019 at 08:28 PM

I've been having a bit of a tough weekend mental health wise, but I am feeling better at coping and more self aware which is helping me navigate. I am in a situation where I feel like I have to make a decision regarding going to a wedding and that it will either hurt the bride or a close friend of mine. That's the short story, it's a bit more complicated. I moped about it a bit and was pretty hard on myself for feeling "two-faced" over the whole thing. I was the peacekeeper in a family with some issues and I think I have not yet learned how to deal well with interpersonal conflict such as this. So, maybe a topic for therapy. I have decided to dive head first into my issues in therapy in hopes of becoming a better person and finding a way to better navigate through life.

On a positive note, I was successful at eating healthy and socializing with friends last night. We had a game night which was a lot of fun. I could have just stayed inside but knew I needed to be around people and it did feel good. Hope everyone has a good week! I also have PT tomorrow. I am glad to be getting help for my joint issues.

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Anonymous48614, bizi, fern46, MsSunflower, Nammu, Sunflower123, Unrigged64072835, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote