~Christina
Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 10, 2019 at 02:40 AM

I think keeping a mood chart is a good start. I use to track my sleep and just my overall mood, up down or irritated , angry etc ....Old school on paper and after a while my T and I watching it we I could see a pattern start to show.

I have a great T for 8 years now but I moved back to Florida for a year and all that I saw were just a useless joke so I gave up. We moved back sooner than expected thankfully.

Im back with my old T. Him and I are both goal oriented and see a problem and work on it to fix or resolve. Of course with Bipolar I have recurring issues with self esteem , self worth and self loathing. So we focus on what I need at any given time.

I know you have enormous stress in your life and have been for a long time , you has stuck by your guy much longer than most people would have. Maybe work with a T about coping when he does pass on .. start building a big tool box of coping skills and hopefully they will help you across the board.

I’m so grateful for finding PC Years ago, its literally been a lifesaver. But I know I need someone I can be face to face with and say anything I need to say and there be no judgement.

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
AspiringAuthor, MickeyCheeky, Rose76