View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 10, 2019 at 09:21 AM

I had one around 11 about John Goodman being in my house practicing his acting. It sounds funny but in the dream my mom hadn't told me he was going to be in the house. So all I saw was this random guy walking upstairs in my house in the dark. Then I realized it was John Goodman. I also had another dream at the same time where I was making chicken ramen and a couple mean girls replaced the broth with pee. Then around 12 I had a downright disturbing dream. A couple hours later I had a dream where I was in an apartment with family but it was a bad neighborhood and we were wondering what all the noise was outside. I also had one where I was trying to figure out if I wanted to go to Connecticut and Salem Masseuchutis on vacation. The last one I had was around 8 this morning where I went to see Avengers Endgame In the theaters but when I got there I realized I hated marvel movies and I’ve never seen the other ones so why would I come to this one.

Weird as hell. I also yelled out for my mom in my sleep freaking out my brother.