View Single Post
amandalouise
Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 10, 2019 at 12:04 PM

yea I agree this does not sound like just an average guy. my first thought was the mob. lol sorry but the mob isnt only in the tv shows and here where Im located its quite common to discover a person who says they are someone famous like trying to become president, governor or mayor is part of the crime syndicate.

suggestion since he says he is a candidate for mayor you should be ab le to find out very easily though news websites, and google. news channels always do reports on those who are applying or have applied to government positions like this. if you cant find anything in news papers or tv channels or tv channel offical websites call your nearest voting office. they can look in their records to see if he was ever a candidate or on any ballots for the past 50 or so years. they even back up their records with the county and state (federal) so if he really is a candate for governor any where you will know it rather quickly.

what Im concerned about is the fact that you are dating someone who says he was or is a candate for a government job and you did not know it before you started dating him. if he is so well known that he needs body guards then there should have been some thing about it in the media somewhere including pictures of campaigning and such things.

my point this raises big flags for me, please be careful with this guy ok. something just doesnt sound right with him.

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, Middlemarcher