View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,280 hugs
given
Default Jun 11, 2019 at 03:47 PM

My suggestion about school is go see your advisor and ask for extension of your class due to being a care giver for your mother. Yes ask for formal permission. Ton of people ask for extensions due to health or family concerns.

As about woman who has the key, I’d inform apartment management and possibly try to find who are the owners of the property and inform them that unauthorized party has the keys. She should not have keys if she isn’t a landlord. Perhaps I’d even get police involved. I’d not explain anything to her, she doesn’t have legal power over you.

I don’t know about living arrangement but I’d probably try to find roommates. Yes maybe motel with weekly rates is an option if you only have 3 weeks left.. All while you are looking for roommates. Not sure what it all costs, maybe weekly rates aren’t bad. . Would you qualify for subsidized housing? From my understanding the fastest way to get subsidized housing is go to a shelter. Maybe other people have better advice re living arrangements.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote