View Single Post
Lexxiiii18

Member Since May 2019
4 hugs
given
Unhappy Jun 12, 2019 at 12:24 PM

About three years ago, my dad's girlfriend got pregnant with my only sibling. I was eighteen at the time and was an only child so to finally get a brother or sister was absolutely amazing. I found out that she was addicted to opiates and was abusing them when she was pregnant with my brother. I did not talk to her the entire pregnancy until the day my brother was born. My dad's girlfriend went into out-patient rehab while she was pregnant, but when she gave birth, she had to have a c-section. I do not know why, but the doctors gave her opiates knowing she was addicted. I still have not talked about the situation with her about abusing drugs with my brother in her stomach. My brother was addicted to a low dose of opiates when he came out and he is turning three soon. I still have not talked to her about how her abuse has affected me and my family. I live with my brother, dad, and her and it eats me up alive that we still haven't talked about the situation. I go to nar-anon to help me with myself and to try and not focus on her but I still don't know how to cope with my feelings about everything. I am starting to become resentful and do not know how to cope with my emotions as the weight continues to get heavier on my shoulders. I need help.
Lexxiiii18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, Anonymous56790, Bill3, Skeezyks