View Single Post
URBeautiful

Member Since Sep 2018
7 hugs
given
Heart Jun 12, 2019 at 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I COMPLETELY relate to your struggles, URBeautiful! I know how hard it is! My best advice would be to just look at what you just did here! You were able to TALK about your problems so that means that it's NOT IMPOSSIBLE! Try to find the strength in yourself to go see a therapist if you can! After all they're there to help you, NOT to hurt you! I COMPLETELY AGREE with what Mopey has already wisely said better than I ever could! You can also go the Psychotherapy Forum if you need ANY additional information about therapy and how it works! Just try to do YOUR BEST as that's ALL we humans can do after all and it's ALWAYS MORE THAN ENOUGH! Please keep us updated on your situation AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN IF YOU CAN AND WANT TO, OK? WE ALL DO CARE ABOUT YOU! THAT'S A PROMISE! Sending many AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL kind, safe, sweet, warm, wise and WONDERFUL HUGS TO YOU, URBEAUTIFUL, JUST LIKE YOU ARE!
It's really difficult for me to recognize their there to hurt me. Every thread of my being screams that they are going to tell me nothing is wrong and that i'm stupid to even coming in. It took a lot for me to open up at all on an anonymous form so I am not sure how I would open up to a stranger face to face. I only have like 2 friends and I don't really tell them about any of my struggles. They see as having my life together and I don't want to prove them wrong. I both hate and love that they see me like that. Going to the psychotherapy form is actually a really good idea. Thank you.
URBeautiful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote