View Single Post
naturalemotion5

Member Since Jun 2018
18 hugs
given
Default Jun 13, 2019 at 01:54 AM

I feel completely devoid of emotions all the time except anxiety and anger. I've felt like this ever since X traumatic event, which makes me think there's a connection. When deaths or huge events happen I barely react, and barely feel anything, and it makes me feel like a bad person. I also can't find any enjoyment out of things I normally really like, and I think a lot about hurting other people. I sometimes think , "maybe I'm antisocial" but I really think its just emotionally deadening.

I think maybe I made myself emotionless. Everyday I think I'm getting less and less connected. I surround myself with this brutal mentality about life, me vs. them, everything is life or death, everyone is truly a coward and bad person out to get me and out for themselves no matter how they try to dress it up and its all about survival, it's all worthless and I feel nothing and I'll act cruel because its what they'd do.

My advice would be similar to everyone elses - go to therapy, talk about it with people you think will understand. You can get answers that way and find out more about being born without feeling vs. losing feeling.
naturalemotion5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote