View Single Post
susannahsays
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jun 2018
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 13, 2019 at 05:16 PM

I don't really ask a lot of questions. If she mentions something, I might ask a follow up question relating to the topic, though. I don't think I've asked her anything she's refused to answer. She wouldn't refuse anything dumb like stuff about pets. I know she has a dog and I know his name, and also the name of her previous dog who passed away. She also had a cat who passed away last year. I can't remember her name.

I guess the only thing similar to refusing to answer is when I have prefaced a confession of having acted out by saying she isn't going to like it or that she might be angry. This isn't really about seeking reassurance but about preparing her to hear something unpleasant so that she can brace herself to not lose her temper at me. However, she sort of answers as if I asked a question or want reassurance, which is fine, because it gives her time to probably think up the worst thing I might have done. She has time to prepare her special unemotional, dead voice that she uses when she's mad. Anyway, she sort of beats around the bush. She usually says something about it not being her place to be angry blah blah. Which, if I had meant what I said as a question, would sort of be her refusing to answer whether she might get mad.

Hugs from:
Omers

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight