xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Jun 13, 2019 at 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammjann View Post
I have been experiencing extreme anxiety for almost two weeks now. I’ve had anxiety before, but nothing like this. It’s gotten to the point where I can’t eat, drink or sleep, and I am in a constant state of panic. I am a poor, young college student and I don’t have insurance to help me pay for a stay in a hospital, but I fear that if I don’t go something horrible will happen or I will damage my health irreparably
My spouse is becoming more and more frustrated with my mental state. He tries to be kind and supportive, but I can tell it upsets him to see me this way. He doesn’t want to take me to the hospital because we don’t have money, and I can’t afford to take time off of work at all.
I don’t know what to do. I’m scared, sick, exhausted but can’t sleep, and I feel like I need to go to a mental hospital.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I am so sorry that you are going through this,when I was sick I was sent to the mental health unit for two weeks the bad part is I had to stay overnight but in my case I had a nervous breakdown.Dont mean to sound mean but do you have any insurance,?Because if you do they should help to pay for it.I know the feeling.of not being able to sleep.I can hardly sleep myself.Or perhaps insteqad of a hospital stay you can find a doctor where u would only have to go intohis or hers office to talk to them,I had to do that .it is no picnic.if u need a friend to talk to I will be here if that helps any.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote