Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 13, 2019 at 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdDancer View Post
sadveiledbride, I hope you got some sleep eventually.

I had been riding a very pleasant mild high for weeks, but then all of a sudden yesterday I felt dragged me down. The fight I had with hubby fizzled out. I hate to fight, so I put it behind me. ~Christina, there will come a time when I do really step up against my husband on the matter I discussed. This time, I decided that I did want the bbq, but compromised and asked my brother if we can have it at my dad's and his house. My brother liked the idea. I need to call my sister. If my sister can't make it, maybe I will have it at my house, if it's just my dad and brother. I told my husband that there will be a bbq and that if he doesn't wish to participate, that's OK, but that I'd want him to.

There will come a time when I finally get back to work. When that time comes, it may take additional time for my husband to finally feel like it can last. Though I'll admit that I have always been the one in the marriage to compromise most often, I am an assertive woman.

I hope however it works out that it will just be a good enjoyable day.

I hope that things become more I guess I’ll say “ fair” for lack of a better word and both of you are able to agree on things like this

Hugs from:
Sunflower123, Unrigged64072835