xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Jun 14, 2019 at 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunedOut View Post
Is there a place you could walk to outside that has few people where you could scream/etc? Especially when I was younger, I would go outside when I was frustrated and hike the mountain in back of me, take long walks, that kind of thing. Even if it wasn't perfectly private, you could walk somewhere outside where people don't know you. Strangers probably either wouldn't do anything or just might ask if you are OK.
Hi unfortunately I cannot go outside and yell because I will be told on,see I live in elderly housing I was reported a few times because of my yelling only a couple of weeks ago the land lady ***** told me three people complained about my yelling she is nosy witch.she knows all about my mental illness that is the way it is here physical illness matter but not a mental illness she kept asking me if I was alright I said fine even if I wasnt I wouldnt tell her anything she repeats everything to everyone she also told them it is probably my computer it is true she is a big fat liar a couple of years ago she wanted me to spy on my next door neighbor because she believe that the guy was living there I would not do that I dont spy or complain about my neighbors ,this is just how much of a ***** she is she went and told my neighbors that I told her that he was living there I never said a word he was okay with it not to many people like this land lord her hyness excuse me he knows she lied ,I dont spy on my neighbors or complain about them ,I am not a nosy busy bodies which we seem to have around here
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut