View Single Post
NP_Complete
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2017
6,364 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 14, 2019 at 12:59 PM

All this came up because I sent him an email before our session yesterday. I told him I was feeling disconnected from him and I was having trouble putting words to that when I was sitting in front of him. I also told him I was dreading the weekend and that there was something I could ask him to do that would help, but I was too embarrassed to ask him for it. When we talked about this in session, I said that he had done it before but that I hadn't asked for it, he'd just done it. I'm fairly certain he figured out that what I wanted him to do was sit in his office chair closer to me because he brought up that where I sit is further away from him. He said most people sit on the other end of the couch and that it's closer to him. I had never really noticed it before, but it is actually closer to him. I've always sat on the end closer to the door. I don't know if I subconsciously chose that seat because it's a little further away, but I don't think it was a conscious decision. I think he thinks it means something that that is where I choose to sit.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, unaluna, WarmFuzzySocks

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127, LonesomeTonight, WarmFuzzySocks